Mr Khalid Bashir MD
- Consultant and Head of Emergency Medicine Department Bronglais General Hospital, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom Specialist in otolaryngology, sports medicine and pre-hospital care
- Fellow of College of Emergency Medicine (UK)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow)
- Diploma in Immediate (pre-hospital) care, Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- Diploma in Sports Medicine (Cardiff)
- Certificate in Aviation Medicine (London)
- GMC Specialist register of emergency medicine and general practice
The Dizzyclear clinic was started in 2001 in the Emergency Department of Bronglais hospital Aberystwyth. This is small town located in west Wales, United Kingdom. I have successfully treated over 1200 vertigo sufferers so far. I used to suffer from vertigo and never received an effective treatment despite most of my friends and colleagues being doctors. I had a recurrence of vertigo symptoms on a monthly basis. During part of my training in ENT, head and neck surgery I learned the assessment and treatment of vertigo patients. I tried this treatment on myself and hundreds of patients very successfully. Most of my patients are able to treat their vertigo at home with the help of home exercises with the pillow. The BBC has interviewed me in August 2001 and has another planned for December 2011 regarding this successful treatment offered to vertigo sufferer’s right across Wales. We do see patients not only from Wales but also from England Scotland, and Middle East.
Both Dizzyclear book and pillow are the result of extensive experience in treating dizziness patients.